[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus Portion Minutes 14 April 2009

Ed Hunsinger edrabbit at edrabbit.com
Wed Apr 15 06:10:34 UTC 2009

The Light Bar was discussed last meeting, see wiki:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Light_bar
The discussion was that it would be hacked on at Noisebridge and installed
in some way (last BART?) that would be useful to Noisebridge but Reed and I
kindly asked that it would be removable for car mounting twice a year
(Juplaya & Burning Man).  Nils expressed interest in continuing to work on
it.

-Ed