[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus Portion Minutes 14 April 2009

jim jim at well.com
Wed Apr 15 18:20:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-14 at 21:19 -0700, David Molnar wrote:

> ** PyClass
> *** Asheesh teaching Python class. Looking for help
> teaching it. At end of text.

   as i understanding PYCLASS things, the group will
carry on beyond the text to some projects we've now
planned (how to scrape the web, etc.).
   also there are some people who wish to join and
start from the beginning of the text--and seems at
least two of the current bunch that wants to repeat
and review.
   i've not heard asheesh call for assistance. on the
few occasions he didn't make it, we carried on without
him, imitating as best we could, which was good enough
for participants to stay on track and return for the
next gathering.