[Noisebridge-discuss] Know C? I have a project for you this weekend

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Fri Apr 17 23:18:14 UTC 2009

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, shellfiche wrote:

> Oh.. i'm in brisbane at the moment and not available. I will likely miss
> this leg of the project, but would you happen to be looking for regular
> contributors/maintainers in the future?

...the response I'm getting here is amazing. I'm floored.

Do you guys all use alpine, or something? I thought I was the only one
left.

(I figure instead it's just that there are a bunch of great hackers on
this list looking for fun things to hack on!)

So there are other patch ideas for alpine that I'm sure I can come up
with, as well as other projects. (Shortly I'll also write the list about
the thing Jeffrey and I have been building, on which I gave my Five
Minutes of Fame talk.)

-- Asheesh.

--
You have the power to influence all with whom you come in contact.