[Noisebridge-discuss] membership team meeting (trying this again)

peter peteryoungmeister at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 17:36:24 UTC 2009

I'll be there. And if this is the kind of thing that you might have
feelings on, say, blocking type feelings during the general meeting,
you should come too. As noted at last week's meeting, it's a waste of
time for the membership committee to come up with ideas just to see
them promptly shot down 1 hour later.

x0x0peter