[Noisebridge-discuss] Help with Eagle CAD

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:57:32 UTC 2009

So, uh, any chance we could convince someone to do a little workshop on
using this?  I've heard it referenced so many times it sounds like it's the
sort of thing anyone who does any hardware design is going to come across at
some point or other.

I couldn't talk any of you hardware guys into spending a couple hours going
over this?

Christie

---
Everyone just wants to find a place for themselves.