[Noisebridge-discuss] Help with Eagle CAD

matt holland matt at mattholland.org
Tue Apr 21 22:13:08 UTC 2009

i made a few simple boards with eagle last summer using barebonespcb
(no soldermask, but cheap) for the fabrication. sparkfun tutorial +
built in documentation were enough to get me going, after that it's
just a matter of time getting used to it. i'd be happy to share what i
know, but it's probably not enough to warrant a "workshop".

one interesting quirk i found out is the eurocard size restriction
only applies to parts, you can actually make a larger board and still
have drilled holes and copper traces beyond the card, which can come
in handy for mounting purposes.

mh