[Noisebridge-discuss] digikey order?

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Thu Apr 23 23:43:16 UTC 2009

Jonathan Foote <jtfoote at ieee.org> writes:

> If it's for noisebridge, it shouldn't be a problem making it public
> even on your own personal digikey account.

ok. i'm not sure i've used this bit before (i've just resumed an order
of mine and never checked whether someone other than me could see it or
not).

> A fun web project might be to pipe a BOM through findchips.com to find
> the cheapest vendor, or parcel it out between the big three.

hmmm... it looks like digikey/mouser no longer have minimums (or i
misunderstood back when i checked). of course, the part that i want now
shows minimum order size of 2500 from the only person who has it in
stock :-(.

\p
---
Whatever harm the evil may do, the harm done by the good is the most
harmful harm. --- Friedrich Nietzsche