[Noisebridge-discuss] so long and thanks for all the...

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 19:41:56 UTC 2009

Never did get to hang out much with you, but certainly enjoyed each and
every interaction with you, and your thoughtful and insightful
observations on the ML.

thanks again for rescuing me with an atmel replacement chip. (you did
find the check i left you, right?).

best of luck in PGH! please keep in touch and let us know what you are
doing and learning.

michael