[Noisebridge-discuss] Burning Man iPhone App

Tom Longson (nym) tomlong at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:05:22 UTC 2009

Some people have expressed an interest in being part of the "beta"
team this year. Get in contact with Jeff if you do.

Note there is no AT&T service where the playa is this year from ground
crews have communicated. This is an intranet only app, and you will
have to sync on the playa at centercamp via wifi to get all the theme
camps, events, and artery data.

Cheers,
nym