[Noisebridge-discuss] request of stuff to bring to HAR

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:25:59 UTC 2009

To anyone coming to HAR:

I'm at Metalab, and a bunch of us (Americans and Europeans) were discussing things that we don't have, that would be nice to have at HAR.  If someone can bring the following, it will be much appreciated:

     NB T-shirts (just the smaller sizes, XXL and smaller)

     NB stickers

     NB buttons

     3 boxes Graham crackers -- we have all the makings of s'mores except for this key ingredient

     a few bottles (or as much as you can carry) of good rootbeer (not the high-fructose corn syrup kind) -- evidently, Europeans have never even heard of rootbeer, and many are way curious to try it.

Thanks,

Mitch.