[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder, personal items at Noisebridge and moving

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Aug 21 21:08:39 UTC 2009

Hello members and guests of Noisebridge. We've got a new space, the time
to move is coming soon.

The build team has determined that the space will be ready to receive
what things we have sitting at 83c around the second week of September.
We've chosen 09/11 as the first day to start moving all of Noisebridge's
stuff to 2169 Mission.

We are asking ALL MEMBERS to *remove all personal items from 83c* before
the move on 09/11. This is so we don't have to deal with cataloging
whats stuff is who's, etc and to prevent your things from getting
misplaced or thrown away. If you have something at Noisebridge on your
personal shelf, please take it home and hold onto it before we move on
09/11. Once we have shelving setup again at 2169 we will let you know.

Everything left at 83c on the morning of 09/11 will be considered
property of Noisebridge and will be treated as such (like getting hacked
into a robot or simply throw into the incinerator).

Thanks for reading.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net