[Noisebridge-discuss] iPhone app store rationalizations for rejection of Google Voice

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Tue Aug 25 02:34:18 UTC 2009

Some of you may find this interesting, Just noticed it today on the
apple start page.

http://www.apple.com/hotnews/apple-answers-fcc-questions/

Personally I find how they mince words around question #1 to be very
amusing - basically saying "it replaces our service!" but trying to
spin it as "it might hurt our customer!".

Oh, and they haven't rejected it - they're just "continuing to study"
it, so it's still in limbo state indefinitely. Why does that sound
vaguely familiar...?

- Sai