[Noisebridge-discuss] Donating electronics to NB

Joe Grand joe at joegrand.com
Wed Aug 26 18:51:44 UTC 2009

Hi all-

I have a bunch of miscellaneous electronics that I'd like to donate to
NB - a general list is below and it has to go as a lot (no breaking
out individual items). If anyone is interested, let me know and you
can swing by to pick it all up or I can maybe give it to Jake sometime
this week.

* Parallax BoeBot (http://tinyurl.com/l2qso6) assembled w/ tank
treads, Emic text-to-speech module, and IR receiver
* A7 Engineering EmbeddedBlue bluetooth module
* Spark Fun Electronics IMU 6-DOF v2 accelerometer/gyro module
* Spark Fun Electronics Logomatic V1.0 SD card logging module
* ~100 ft., 2 conductor, 16AWG stranded wire, Alpha Wire 1899C on spool
* ~50 ft. single conductor, 18AWG stranded wire, color red
* ~50 ft. single conductor, 18AWG stranded wire, color black
* Box of a bunch of different types of matching connectors and crimps
* Various "DIP clips"

Thanks!

Joe