[Noisebridge-discuss] Donating electronics to NB

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:01:53 UTC 2009

I would say that these things would definitely all be useful.  In fact, I
can't see anything on the list that we wouldn't want either, so it's all
good.  Perhaps dropping them off with Jake would be best, though, since
we're in the middle of the move.  Jake, would this be OK?

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.
    - RFC 1925