[Noisebridge-discuss] Perseid shower?

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Sat Aug 1 02:16:34 UTC 2009

Weren't we just talking about this the other night? :) I went out to a
B&B out near Livermore somewhere for the Perseids a couple of years
back, and it was a beautiful thing to do. Rumour has it there's a tiny
B&B somewhere in the middle of a vineyard around those parts, which
would be an *excellent* way to do it. Did you have any particular
places in mind?

m.