[Noisebridge-discuss] Burning Man iPhone App

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 23:08:49 UTC 2009

I'd love to be part of the BETA, but..what's the AdHoc? what do you need?

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Tom Longson (nym) <tomlong at gmail.com>wrote:

> Some people have expressed an interest in being part of the "beta"
> team this year. Get in contact with Jeff if you do.
>
> Note there is no AT&T service where the playa is this year from ground
> crews have communicated. This is an intranet only app, and you will
> have to sync on the playa at centercamp via wifi to get all the theme
> camps, events, and artery data.
>
> Cheers,
> nym

doing stuff and making things
---
"A traveler. I love his title. A traveler is to be reverenced as such. His
profession is the best symbol of our life. Going from - toward; it is the
history of every one of us. It is a great art to saunter." -Henry David
Thoreau