[Noisebridge-discuss] Perseid shower?

dpc weasel at meer.net
Wed Aug 5 00:42:28 UTC 2009

Sai Emrys <noisebridge at saizai.com> writes:

> FWIW, I know the land well enough to know how to avoid 'em in the
> future.... but you've a point that it's nice to avoid having to.

i had been riding there for a while before tickets became an issue so it
wasn't so much a problem of familiarity.

for my last ticket my friends coined the phrase "you can't outrun
radio".  it was sort of amazing the effort (3 trucks w/ some # of
rangers) they went to to catch me (to be honest, i was cold/sweaty
enough that i didn't wait in the dark as much as i could/should have).

\p
---
Freedom of the press belongs to those who own one. - AJ Liebling