[Noisebridge-discuss] Spatial Imaging Workshop- Sunday August 16th

epsas at evil-wire.org epsas at evil-wire.org
Wed Aug 5 20:35:58 UTC 2009

Dear Nosebridge,

My current projects are stereoscopic movies (not auto) and holography -- and it will be great to learn from someone with a lot more experience.

I want to fly down from Seattle for this.  Is anybody willing to put me up for a couple of nights; ie, the 15th & 16th?  I can bring my 3D gear too if people want to putz around with it.

Aloha,
Charles