[Noisebridge-discuss] Spatial Imaging Workshop- Sunday August 16th

Walter Funk marybraindoe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 23:59:47 UTC 2009

Hi Charles,

   Wow sounds great. My place is quite small, so I don't have space to put anyone up, but if you come down, I can give you the extra, extra special extended workshop. You can also stop by Noisebridge early and be involved with the setup, you'll learn about how the display works better.

   Please email me to let me know when you are coming in.

Thanks,
Walter