[Noisebridge-discuss] Party anyone?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 23:19:03 UTC 2009

I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment of not excluding anyone.
This is what I've been led to understand.

OK, I know Cellspace has a Place of Entertainment permit.  They talk
about it on their website.  Part of Cellspace's mission is to engage
young people in art, so there's no question about having people of all
ages in the facility.  The question of the liquor license arises.  I
think this is something we can discuss with DaveX who runs the space
and is very knowledgeable about all this, having been through
everything we're going through now, and brought it up to being within
city spec. If we decide to go with a different space, we'd definitely
have to navigate this complex issue ourselves.

Christie

---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.