[Noisebridge-discuss] Date/location for fundraiser

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 00:36:46 UTC 2009

Thanks for the research Rubin!  That's good stuff!  You may yet
convince me to change my mind.  The last thing I want to see happen is
NB get a nosebleed from just trying to raise money.

I really look forward to hearing what the entertainment commission has to say.

Christie

---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.