[Noisebridge-discuss] Makerbot: Making

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sun Aug 9 14:12:14 UTC 2009

That's awesome.

Are the tolerances good enough that it could be made functional? (i.e.
hollow spout and body, recession that fits lid)

I'm impressed that it's able to do bits where there isn't underlying
material (like the handle). How do you do that? The only way I can
think of offhand is by using something underneath that's then taken
out - either in some alternate material that is easy to remove, or a
little snappable post like you see holding the pieces in model kits to
their container.

Regardless: Congrats. I wonder what else we'll be seeing in future NB makery.

- Sai