[Noisebridge-discuss] Locks at 2169 Mission

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Aug 10 08:37:59 UTC 2009

I don't think all the officers have keys yet, but they should, as well
as the build team people.  I have a full set and I'll make some copies
tomorrow, so let me know if you need a set and we can work out how to
get it to you.

Also, there's quite a few rolls of toilet paper at the new space, I took
some over already.

Rachel