[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge CTF this Thursday 8pm (not at NB yet, read email)

Ian ian at slumbrparty.com
Mon Aug 10 21:54:09 UTC 2009

thanks for organizing this! i'm very excited that we have something
like this going on at nb. are there any plans to do any tutorials
and/or teaching? i'm ok with coming and playing around with stuff
myself, but it would be great if there were people who wouldnt mind
helping me if i get stuck or have a question.

thanks,

verbal