[Noisebridge-discuss] important announcement about this Tuesday's meeting

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 00:37:53 UTC 2009

I totally love you!

From: v at oneletterwonder.com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:16:12 -0700
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] important announcement about this Tuesday's meeting

As there was no volunteer to lead the next meeting I have taken it upon myself to put my name on the wiki along with a very important note.

Pants will be discouraged for this meeting although it is pants optional for those who do not wish to blind the rest of us with legs that have not seen the sun in ages.

I will be lacking in pants tomorrow night and I hope you will be too.

-Ani