[Noisebridge-discuss] Dish washing.

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:17:05 UTC 2009

Is that dishwasher property of NB (not the landlord)?  If so,
fabulous!  It'll be great to have the space to get it installed and
usable.  The layout of the 83c kitchen entirely prevents any
possibility of use.

Yet one more reason it's good to be moving.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.