[Noisebridge-discuss] Dish washing.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Aug 13 21:29:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 01:17:05PM -0700, Christie Dudley wrote:
> Is that dishwasher property of NB (not the landlord)?  If so,
> fabulous!

Yes, it was donated very early on by a friend of Noisebridge.  (I'd
actually have to go through my mail archives to remember who.)

> It'll be great to have the space to get it installed and
> usable.  The layout of the 83c kitchen entirely prevents any
> possibility of use.

I disagree, it would have been possible (though painful) to plumb it at
its current location, it just never happened.  There was also a plan
(once upon a long ago time) to have a peninsula including the dishwasher
taking up some of the space where the large Genius table is now.

> Yet one more reason it's good to be moving.

Fully agreed there.

-andy