[Noisebridge-discuss] Dish washing.

epsas at evil-wire.org epsas at evil-wire.org
Thu Aug 13 20:26:06 UTC 2009

I read it more as a victory ode in the style of Pindar.

~O guardian Zeus that sittest above the clouds,
  that inhabitest the Kronian hill
 and honourest the broad river of Alpheos and Ida's holy cave,
  suppliant to thee I come,
 making my cry on Lydian flutes,
  to pray thee that thou wilt glorify this city with brave men's renown.~