[Noisebridge-discuss] Dish washing.

David Kelso david at kelso.id.au
Tue Aug 18 01:09:34 UTC 2009

Wow.. I don't know how I missed this mail, but I feel honoured to have
poetry written about me.. Thanks Jason!

On a related side note, I'm always happy to do dishes, but sometimes
there's nowhere to put them. It would be great if anyone standing in
the kitchen could get in the habit of moving stuff from the drying
rack to the cupboards. It doesn't matter where you put them, it takes
2 seconds, and it's nowhere near as painful as dishes.

david