[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate pricing

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Fri Aug 14 23:50:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Tom Longson (nym)<tomlong at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not me though, I haven't even tried the stuff yet. $4 per bottle is steep.

FWIW: it was totally worth it at least for a try. The stuff was quite
good; I'd recommend having one and chalking it up to entertainment.

I'd say it was definitely better than any energy drink I've tried;
about on par flavor wise with my other preferred drinks in its class
(e.g. Arizona green tea). About the caffeine hit one would expect at
96mg/bottle, didn't notice anything particularly unusual on that
front. (OTOH, I tend to just sip my caffeine no matter what; perhaps
others gulp energy drinks and sip mate?)

- Sai