[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Fauna for 2169

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:05:14 UTC 2009

Yeah, I've seen rats in the new space, as have a number of other
people.  They're pretty ballsy too.  One of the concerns is that they
use stairwells to come up from lower levels.  We'd have to have good
doors on all the ingress points, including the elevator shaft, if I'm
figuring correctly.  I think this is the concern most people have.

Christie

---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.
     - RFC 1925