[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Fauna for 2169

deleTed arbzed at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:32:30 UTC 2009

I don't think it is going to be possible to physically prevent rodents from
entering the space.
In my experience poison and traps, though they do result in reduced numbers
of rats and pungent smells behind walls, aren't very effective as
deterrents.

I like the robot idea.  What about something that just patrols the space
smelling like cat pee?