[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Fauna for 2169

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:48:29 UTC 2009

I was thinking about the ultrasound myself, considering
electrical/electronic means to be the superior problem-solving method
for the lot of us.  However, it didn't take much research to find that
there's absolutely no research supporting the effectiveness of these
things and some indication to the contrary.  In other words, pretty
much everything I read from a neutral source said that they don't
work, and furthermore there's no reason they should.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.
     - RFC 1925