[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Fauna for 2169

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Fri Aug 21 07:51:12 UTC 2009

Anecodal evidence from a friend and myself in 2 different locations suggests
the ultrasonic units work. Though that's admittedly a small sample size....
maybe a cat moved in nearby around the same time the units were plugged
in....

I can hear up to 16khz (including some CRTs, ugh) and the ones that "worked"
didn't bother me at all. Though some units have bothered me.

I'm sure you'll ask "which one did you use? What frequencies?" I put out the
call to find them... hopefully I'll be able to relay that in a few days.

Lee