[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 18 Aug [humour]

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Wed Aug 19 18:16:12 UTC 2009

I don't see the bit about the budget in here.

I proposed a budget of $15K for the buildout -- which includes the floors,
but not the bathroom.  There was less discussion than I anticipated, and it
is going on next week's agenda for consensus.

We don't actually *have* 15K to spend on the buildout, but I anticipate that
everyone will step up and take care of this, right?  :)

--S

Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700