[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 18 Aug [humour]

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Aug 20 08:21:29 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:16:12AM -0700, Shannon Lee wrote:
> I proposed a budget of $15K for the buildout -- which includes the floors,
> but not the bathroom.  There was less discussion than I anticipated, and it
> is going on next week's agenda for consensus.
>
> We don't actually *have* 15K to spend on the buildout, but I anticipate that
> everyone will step up and take care of this, right?  :)

You don't know that -- we need to hear from Mitch what our total bank
balance is.  I only have access to the Wells Fargo account and I don't
know what the balance in the Paypal account is.

I've emailed Mitch asking him to update us.  Hope he has email in
whatever foreign country he's in now...

-andy