[Noisebridge-discuss] Cat ladder / elevator

Kayobi kayobi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 03:23:16 UTC 2009

Apparently cat ladders are a worldwide phenomena!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arielmeow/420712939/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94873185@N00/3557018303/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lewisdgriffin/2834844581/

Check out the set the last pic is in for pictures of the construction. Quite
clever.

"Putting the eek in geek"
http://www.clamoring.com/

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 6:53 PM, David Yao
<kudegra+nb at gmail.com<kudegra%2Bnb at gmail.com>