[Noisebridge-discuss] Floor sealant drying at 2169, do not walk on floor

Lamont Lucas lamont at cluepon.com
Tue Aug 25 06:10:49 UTC 2009

jim wrote:
> did you do both finish coats or do you have
> to put on the second finish coat yet?

Only the first finish coat is, er, finished.  I think miloh was looking
for help putting on the second coat early tomorrow morning, but he'll
either line up help at 83c or send out mail about it.  Two people can do
it in just about 2.5 hours.

Once the final coat goes on tomorrow morning, nobody should walk on the
floor for 24 hours, which probably excludes the tuesday night meeting
from being in the new space.