[Noisebridge-discuss] membership dues via employer matching funds?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:57:07 UTC 2009

Actually, donations by non-members support our 501(c)(3) claim that we're a
recognized benefit to the general community.  If only members contributed to
our organization, it would be harder to make that argument that we are not
just a social club.

Any donation would be a great benefit to Noisebridge.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.
    - RFC 1925