[Noisebridge-discuss] Cat ladder / elevator

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Wed Aug 26 05:30:38 UTC 2009

Just thought of one alternative: I could make something between the
window and roof rather than window and ground.

The roof is quite accessible - there're normal stairs and a patio on
part of it - and it'd be a much smaller distance. And no needing to
avoid the downstairs neighbors' windows.

OTOH, I don't know if Ki would be smart enough to learn that he needs
to go up a level and then down to get places. I suspect not.

- Sai