[Noisebridge-discuss] Refurbished Roomba 530s on w00t.com for $130

Lamont Lucas lamont at cluepon.com
Wed Aug 26 17:31:57 UTC 2009

Crutcher Dunnavant wrote:
> The idea of getting some roombas for the new space was floated
> earlier. I just saw that today on woot.com <http://woot.com> they have
> a pretty good deal. What do people think?

I'm very in favor, and would like to work on that project with you or
whoever.  I like my roomba at home and it does a decent job on my
floors.  (and I bought mine via a woot refurb sale like 2 years ago)

I know there's a roomba on the top of the hack shelf at 83c, does
anybody know the status of that, like if it works or just needs a new
battery?