[Noisebridge-discuss] Searching for parts

David Kelso david at kelso.id.au
Thu Aug 27 21:15:33 UTC 2009

Thanks for the towel idea - how's the airflow through them?

Re fans, I found this at radioshack yesterday, but I'm guessing it's
not going to be strong enough
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102823
Checked at home depot, discount builders, and cole, but they don't
have anything similar. Gah.

I checked out Kragen - the optima batteries are very pretty, but damn
expensive. They don't really have anything else appropriate, so I
might just go for it. The UPS battery would probably work if I was
more organized.

david