[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] 2169 shrine

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 08:22:05 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 00:53 -0700, Jason Dusek wrote:
> 2009/08/28 Sai Emrys <noisebridge at saizai.com>:
> > Mind, we don't (currently) decorate the space with stuff
> > that's only relevant to us-as-individuals (be we sinologists,
> > Christians, Buddhists, conlangers, psychonauts, pornographers,
> > or whatever that's tangential to we-as-hackers). We should be
> > consistent in that.
>
>   Actually, we do have pornographic material that is relevant to
>   "us as individuals". Opposition to its removal was fierce.
>
>   I welcome a consistent, fair policy.

A nicely calligraphed Chinese version of "Make Love, Not War" seems to
be in order,
for the Right Honourable Guan Yu to hold,
and thereby to consistently promulgate, promote, and uphold the spirit
and best traditions of San Francisco in general and noisebridge in
particular.

Anyone around, by chance, who is a good calligrapher and knows Mandarin?

> Jason Dusek

Christoph