[Noisebridge-discuss] ProxPick hacking tomorrow @Noisebridge

Chris Paget chris at h4rdw4re.com
Wed Dec 2 07:46:16 UTC 2009

Proxpick meet Noisebridge: www.noisebridge.net
Noisebridge meet Proxpick: www.proxpick.com

I wanted to let everyone know that we've finally gotten the ProxPick
into a form that we're now prepared to share, so Karsten and I will be
hacking on it tomorrow at Noisebridge from about 2pm onwards.  We'll be
there until the wee hours most likely so feel free to join us any time
you can.

We'll have schematics and source to share as well as enough parts to
build at least a few working prototypes; if anyone's interested in
helping us with the final hardware tweaks and firmware development
before we get the first batch of boards made up, please come along.

Thanks, and hope to see you tomorrow!

Chris