[Noisebridge-discuss] Knot Tying workshop

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 04:39:26 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I have edited the wiki; Knot Tying workshop is now listed as a recurring event.
This Sunday I'll be learning some more knots from my friend Mark...
(i have this specific project i'm working on)
I hope Shannon and Paul will also again be around to teach us various knots.
Perhaps we could split up into smaller groups to work with different
instructors and on various projects.
I don't think the camera crew will be back again.
But then perhaps I was the only one upset by their totally unannounced visit.

Cheers,

~david