[Noisebridge-discuss] MakerBeam Meetup: Saturday, Palo Alto, Noon

Sam Putman atmanistan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 05:26:14 UTC 2009

Hi Noisebridgers,

MakerBeam is my open source hardware project, found at the expected URL.

We're having our first Meetup in Palo Alto this Saturday. There's an
exhibit at the Museum of American Heritage called Meccano Mania!,
displaying a great collection of model machines built from the
old-school hacker toy Meccano. Since MakerBeam is a hacker toy which
owes a lot to Meccano, it's a good fit.

I'll be there with some beam, and our prototype connecting hardware.
You're all invited! :-) We'll be picking a spot afterward for food and
drinks and wide-ranging conversation.

Details here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/701662757/makerbeam-an-open-source-building-kit/posts/3449

cheers,