[Noisebridge-discuss] ardevcamp

Tom Longson (nym) tomlong at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 22:28:38 UTC 2009

If you don't know anything about augmented reality think about these
scenarios:

Standing next to a restaurant and being able to pull up all the health
records for the establishment.
Wearing glasses that automatically replace billboards with art.
Having a pair of goggles that simulate hallucinations without the negative
side effects.
Playing massively augmented games where the real world bleeds into another.

Cheers,
nym