[Noisebridge-discuss] Board Member Platforms

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 01:13:46 UTC 2009

Let the campaigning begin!

I am more or less familiar with all of the nominees, but I feel like
if I'm going to be voting, I'd like to be informed.  I've made pages
on the wiki for each nominee's platform and linked them on the
discussion page of the nominee list.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Talk:2009_Board_Nominees

I've only added 2 questions as a template, and I've cc-ed all the
nominees in the hopes that they'll answer at least those two.

And if people take this as an opportunity to further badger them about
their deeply held beliefs, then it's pretty much what they deserve for
being suckered into accepting those nominations... Enjoy the
democracy, kids!

-Kelly

PS. I made an attempt to look up John Waters's email address but
couldn't find it, so somebody cc him.