[Noisebridge-discuss] Board Member Platforms

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Dec 5 01:32:52 UTC 2009

The board is powerless, just as it should be.  The board exists solely
to implement the will of the members and to satisfy the requirement that
we have a board.

I think the board has done a pretty good job so far of doing nothing,
although of course we can always strive to do even better.

If elected, I'll do my best to ensure that the board continues to do
nothing but what's necessary to implement the will of the members, much
as I've done heretofore.

Down with centralized power structures.

-andy (never was one for a snappy slogan)