[Noisebridge-discuss] Want to help setup for Processing Class, Thursday, 10-December?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 03:40:07 UTC 2009

My friend Bill is teaching an Intro to Processing class at Noisebridge this Thursday, 10-December.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Processing_Class

He's been to Noisebridge, but doesn't really know how to setup for his class.  Looks like it will be a popular class.  (There's 39 people signed up for the class at this point, and there will likely be more by the time Thursday rolls around.)

Can one or two people help Bill setup for the class on Thursday at 4pm?  (I'd help, but I'll be in Singapore!).  Please email Bill if you can help:

oneofmanyhsus at yahoo.com

Thanks!

Mitch.